HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
1. We start with a brief one-to-one conversation to learn about your business and help with the creation of your new website. We believe your web
presence represents you and your business so we strive to accomplish what you are looking for. Your input is required and appreciated.
2. We design a draft of your new website for your review with the intent of confirming layout, themes, and navigation. It is important for you to review the
website prototype and advise of any modifications required. Once the layout, theme, and navigation are approved you will supply content for the website.
3. We provide maintenance support for the life of your website. We pride ourselves on the level of service we extend to our customers: from free on-going
website content changes to answering questions about your online presence.
4. We submit your new site to Google to request an indexing. Various levels of SEO enhancement are available for additional fees. Contact us for more
5. Once you have reviewed and approved the site we will invoice you in six-month intervals. You will be advised of costs before final approval, and only
upon your approval of the project do we invoice. There is no upfront charge for the building of the website. Your monthly fees include the construction of
your site, ongoing website maintenance, content changes and updates, hosting, and service costs.
6. If you cancel the service, your cancellation will take effect immediately. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your web site and we may
delete all information on your web site. We accept no liability for such deleted information or content. The fee for the six-month term is non-refundable.
7. The domain name that CS Websites registers on your behalf becomes your property. At the end of our working relationship the domain name is
transferable and the transfer code will be supplied to you or your agent, providing your CS Websites account is in good standing. You will thereafter be
responsible to set up your own domain management account at a registrar of your choice and maintain yearly renewals to prevent such services from
8. All content you provide for the website remains your sole and exclusive property. You acknowledge that all Content is owned by you or that you have a
legal right to use such content, and the use does not violate any copyright use laws. You also acknowledge responsibility for any and all claims related to
the content. You maintain ownership to the Content and rights to the Domain Name. This excludes the HTML coding, scripting, copyrights, and all other
intellectual property rights.
We will not ask for any payment until you approve your site!
FOR ADDITIONAL AND/OR CUSTOM WORK - If you require additional items for your website, such as shopping carts, photo galleries, blogs, forums,
password protected folders, email accounts, Newsletter scripts, Content Management Systems, SSL Certificates, business email packages, etc, we will
discuss your needs, give you a quote, and will only proceed on your instructions. Some custom work will require payment before proceeding.
For some of our custom work we outsource to various companies, and their guarantees and warranties vary. Before we do your custom work you will be
notified on those guarantees and warranties. Also, you will be given a price quote for the work you require. Once you have agreed to the proposal you will
be asked to pay before the project is started. Outsourced work cannot be refunded.
Please feel free to ask us any and all questions before we proceed.
These are some of the understandings that you, the Client and us, CS Websites must agree upon. CS Websites wants to ensure that your transaction with us is pleasurable. We feel
that all questions are valid and wish to create an atmosphere of collaborative communication.
CS Websites is not responsible or liable for information provided by the Client. The Client will ensure that all information, images, and graphics that are submitted to CS Websites are
authorized for their use, and the Client grants permission to CS Websites to use such information, images, and graphics.
Audio and/or video files used on your website must be owned by you or be royalty free. We cannot publish copyright material without the owner’s written consent.
Once you have reviewed and approved your site we will invoice you for the first six (6) month fee plus GST. (Example, the amount for the 5 page Basic Website would be $125.69). At
this time we will register your domain name. Once the domain name is registered it usually takes between 24 to 48 hours for the site to go live. Our BASIC website (up to 5 pages of
content) will consist of your information (including company logo if you have one), your domain name if required, web space, and URL and email forwarding.
CS Websites will place on your site the CS Websites logo © "year" All Rights reserved. The link will be live and will forward visitors to the CS Websites home page. Also there will be a
link to "website usage" disclaimer in PDF format.
CS Websites has the right to refuse any Client or project that it deems necessary. We will not post pornography, controversial or other offensive material.
Our contact information is:
CS Websites - 27126 Twp Rd 510, Spruce Grove, AB, Canada, T7Y 1H2 | Phone: 780-963-5658 (after 10am MST) | email: CLICK HERE
We are looking forward to serving you.